The major responsibilities of International Partners and Global Members are:
- To disseminate information about the Summit through newsletters, web sites, scheduled mailings and meetings;
- To send a “delegation” of your members, if possible; and
- To provide suggestions of women leaders, including the leadership of your organization, to speak at the Summit.
To ensure your inclusion in our marketing materials, please COMPLETE THE APPLICATION as soon as possible.
Your Organization Can Join the Global Summit of Women Either as:
an International Partner,
- The Summit will list your organization in its brochure, the Summit program, and website.
- There is no cost to become an International Partner.
A Global Member (available for a nominal annual fee of $500*):
- Each Global Member organization receives exposure to an international audience of women in business through a link from the Summit’s website
- Speaker recommendations from Global Member organizations are given priority consideration.
- Your members receive a 5% discount on the cost of the standard registration fee (of $675) to attend the Global Summit of Women.
- Membership is valid until December 31, 2020.