Continue your Summit networking on a 3-day tour to Abu Dhabi and Dubai on an exclusive tour for Summit delegates from May 7-9!
· Visit the famed Louvre Museum and historic Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi;
· Explore the renowned Museum of the Future in Dubai;
· Experience the Desert and dine under the stars;
· See the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding;
· Be exposed to the culture of the Emirates,
· Two nights at the 5-Star Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers Hotel. And more!
Price: $521 USD per person on Twin Sharing rooms
To book your tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 397 6311
DAY 1: Morning Pick up from JW Marriott Marquis Hotel for a bus tour to Abu Dhabi, exploring the history of the Emirates as we drive along the scenic Gulf Coast. Stop for a visit to The Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi, home to the most culturally significant works of art bridging the East and the West. Marvel at the amazing dome of the Louvre, built to resemble palm leaves, as you walk through the sun-filled promenade. Check in at 5-Star Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers Hotel. Dinner at Byblos Sur Mer Restaurant.
DAY 2: Abu Dhabi bus tour continues along the Abu Dhabi Corniche with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. See the opulent Emirates Palace before a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. An opportunity for shopping follows at Yas Mall before a Desert Dining Experience. Accommodations at Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers Hotel.
DAY 3: Depart from Abu Dhabi & proceed to Dubai to visit Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding with Cultural Lunch. Also visit spectacular Museum of the Future (ticket included). Departure transfer to Dubai airport or optional 1-night stay at Grand Millennium Business Bay and Revier Hotel in Dubai (additional USD 104/night)