No. CCXXXIX; February 14, 2016: Global Summit of Women 2016 Special Edition
A stellar group of business leaders are coming to the Global Summit of Women, which will be hosted by Poland in Warsaw from June 9-11th at the Hilton Hotel to explore the 2016 theme — “Women: Building an Inclusive Economy in the Digital Age”. This 25-year-old global business/economic forum for women will continue to explore how to accelerate women’s economic progress as the economy continues its move from being industry-based to technology-based. One thousand women from 70 countries are planning to hear from over 80 speakers who include:
(Top row listed below)
* Nielsen Europe’s Managing Director Alain Couttolenc on “Megatrends Impacting the Global Economy”;
* Daimler’s Chair of the Board Manfred Bischoff on “Defining an Equitable Workplace”;
* Poland’s Deputy Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on “Doing Business with Poland”;
* Warsaw’s Mayor Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz on “The Future of Cities”;
(Bottom row listed below)
* Bombardier Board Director Martha Brooks on “What Makes an Inclusive Economy”;
* UN International Trade Center Head Arancha Gonzalez on “Closing the Digital & Technology Gender Gap”;
* GE Poland & the Baltics CEO Beata Stelmach on “The Future of Work in the Digital Age” and many more.
Click here to see who else will be presenting at this year’s Summit.
Listen to GE Poland’s Beata Stelmach’s video message below on why she participates in the Summit.
Click Image to Play Video
Join us in Warsaw, Poland for the 2016 Global Summit of Women
*** June 9-11, 2016 ***
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN AT WWW.GLOBEWOMEN.ORG/GLOBALSUMMIT
Don’t receive this e-newsletter regularly?
Subscribe by clicking here.
Global Summit of Women
1100 G St. NW, Ste. 700
Washington, DC 20005 USA
tel: 202-835-3713 / fax: 202-466-6195